2021 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship LILLY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
APPLICATION DUE SEPTEMBER 11,2020
Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Information
The purpose of the Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Program is to help raise the level of educational attainment in Indiana and to leverage further the ability of Indiana’s community foundations to enhance the quality of life of the state’s residents.
Blackford County Community Foundation, Inc. is nominating one student to receive the Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship in 2020. This award provides
- full tuition
- required fees, and
- up to $900.00 for required books and equipment
- for four years of undergraduate study on a full-time basis leading to a baccalaureate degree
- at a North Central Association-accredited Indiana private or public college or university.
- be Blackford County residents
- be high school graduates by the end of June 2021
- be graduates of a regionally accredited Indiana high school,
- have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale)
Printed applications are also available at the Blackford High School Guidance Office and at the office of the Blackford County Community Foundation by July 31.
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE IN THE GUIDANCE OFFICE OR THE FOUNDATION OFFICE BY SEPTEMBER 11, 2020.
Blackford County Community Foundation, Inc.
121 North High Street
P.O. Box 327
Hartford City, IN 47348