2019 Application Process
NOTE: The 2019 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship will be awarded in December.
Applications will be available in early August
at the Blackford County Community Foundation office and online
Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Information
The purpose of the Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Program is to help raise the level of educational attainment in Indiana and to leverage further the ability of Indiana’s community foundations to enhance the quality of life of the state’s residents.
Blackford County Community Foundation, Inc. is nominating one student to receive the Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship in 2019. This award provides
- full tuition
- required fees, and
- up to $900.00 for required books and equipment
- for four years of undergraduate study on a full-time basis leading to a baccalaureate degree
- at a North Central Association-accredited Indiana private or public college or university.
- be Blackford County residents
- be high school graduates by the end of June 2019
- be graduates of a regionally accredited Indiana high school,
- have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale) and
- have a minimum combined SAT Score (Critical Reading, Math and Writing) of 1500 or minimum ACT Composite Score of 21.
In addition to the online application available above, printed applications are available at the Blackford High School Guidance Office and at the office of the Blackford County Community Foundation.
Blackford County Community Foundation, Inc.
121 North High Street
P.O. Box 327
Hartford City, IN 47348