2021 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship
APPLICATIONS WERE DUE SEPTEMBER 11, 2020.
LILLY COMMUNITY SCHOLAR for 2021 will be announced in December.
Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Information
The purpose of the Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Program is to help raise the level of educational attainment in Indiana and to leverage further the ability of Indiana’s community foundations to enhance the quality of life of the state’s residents.
Blackford County Community Foundation, Inc. is nominating one student to receive the Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship in 2021. This award provides
- full tuition
- required fees, and
- up to $900.00 for required books and equipment
- for four years of undergraduate study on a full-time basis leading to a baccalaureate degree
- at a North Central Association-accredited Indiana private or public college or university.
- be Blackford County residents
- be high school graduates by the end of June 2021
- be graduates of a regionally accredited Indiana high school,
- have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale)
Printed applications are also available at the Blackford High School Guidance Office and at the office of the Blackford County Community Foundation.
Blackford County Community Foundation, Inc.
121 North High Street
P.O. Box 327
Hartford City, IN 47348